Moroso Oil Pan, Chevrolet: 454/502 GEN V/VI, fits most GM chassis, 6 qt., clears 4.250 in. stroke with steel rods, 8 1/4 in. deep kicked-out sump
Performance oil control for your street/strip car.
Chevrolet: 454/502 GEN V/VI, fits most GM chassis, 6 qt., clears 4.250 in. stroke with steel rods, 8 1/4 in. deep kicked-out sump, street/strip oil pan
Designed for street performance machines that see occasional strip use, this Moroso oil pan is modified with a deep sump for increased capacity and a trap-door baffling system to keep oil in the pickup area. With a simple bolt-on installation into your car, this Moroso street/strip oil pan is perfect for your weekend warrior.
This part fits the following applications:
Make Engine Year
CHEVROLET 454 -
CHEVROLET 502 -
* Oil pump pickup: MOR-24440
* Moroso dipstick: MOR-25970
* Windage tray: MOR-23030
* Oil pan baffle: MOR-23010
* Crank scraper: MOR-25830
* Sump depth: 8 1/4 in.
* Sump style: Deep with kick-out
* Capacity: 6 qt.
* Works with most starter/flywheel combinations
* Fits most GM chassis
* Clears 4.250 in. stroke with steel rods
* Will not fit GEN IV engines