Rocker Arm Studs / Nuts, Pontiac: 326-455, Pro-Series, kit
These pro series rocker arm studs are ideal for competition use. They are made from 8470 chromemoly steel and are heat treated to 190,000 psi tensile strength. These studs are concentric within .005 T.I.R. thread pitch to thread pitch which will give you more consistent rocker geometry. With an extra large radius base, these studs are more resistant to flex and will provide a more positive seating.
This part fits the following applications:
Make Engine Year
PONTIAC 326 1964 -
PONTIAC 350 1964 -
PONTIAC 389 1964 -
PONTIAC 400 1964 -
PONTIAC 455 1964 -
* Overall stud height: 2.000 in.
* Screw in thread depth: .1.025 in.
* Adjuster thread depth: 1.05 in.
* Shank diameter: 7/16 in.
* Base diameter: 1/2 in. coarse
* With roller rockers, and girdles
* Not to be used with OEM style self locking nuts.